Monday, December 5, 2011

Pinterest

In the last month I've been introduced to a new (well, new to me) website called "Pinterest".  I have to admit that I'm addicted to it.  People "pin" pictures that they find online of different things that they are interested in, which then lead you to the website they got them from.  I've found quite a few recipe ideas that I would love to try.

I have tried out a couple recipes from the site.  A few for the girls have been fun and good (ideas for rolled up tortillas instead of sandwiches).  I tried a baked chicken parmesean (not that great) and a Chicken Marsala (mix of two recipes) that was AMAZING.

So if you are looking for a neat new website that has ideas for recipes, decorating, organization, crafts, repurposing, do-it-yourself tips, books, clothes, travel, and, well, just about anything....you should check it out.  You need to be invited by someone that already uses it, so ask me or a friend to send you an invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...