Monday, January 7, 2013

"Gardein" products

During my trip to Costco today they had a sample for this new product.  I was pleasantly surprised at how tasty it was, so I bought some for us to have for dinner.

I've tried many different meatless products and quite a few have been good.  This one has been my favorite so far.  The texture was very good, the thin layer of breading crisped up very nicely in the oven, and the orange sauce was amazing.

I served this with steamed broccoli and rice.  My 7 year old asked for an extra helping and added the broccoli to her leftover sauce and had two more helpings of that.  The whole family liked it, and none of them even guessed that it wasn't a meal made with meat.

I would be interested in tasting their other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...