Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cheese makes any dish!

So, I love cooking from the garden. But there are a few things that I don't especially love--zucchini, to name one! Well, I've realized that if I grill or roast a bit of pretty much any veggie with a bit of cheese smothering it, it tastes fabulous! These zucchini rounds were fried in a pan... and delicious! Another variation: Take a zucchini or yellow summer squash that has overgrown and split it down the middle. Scoop out the seeds. Fill the hollow with a bit of cheese (or cheese and garlic and basil (or any veggie, actually) if you have them on hand. Grill or roast in oven til tender. They are fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. holy hannah you are making me hungry tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too.. but unfortunately, I didn't make it tonight! =(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...