Friday, January 21, 2011

Salmon-- how do you love it?

What is your favorite way to prepare salmon?

A couple of days ago I tried a new recipe. I mixed some chipotle powder into honey. I added a few drops of sesame oil and spread onto the raw fish. After covering the baking dish with foil, I baked at 300 for 30 minutes. It was really tasty. I especially enjoyed the sweet sesame flavor, but I felt that the honey didn't penetrate the fish, so only the outer layer was seasoned.



I usually make salmon with lemon juice and a sprinkling of salt and pepper and cook them in little wrapped foil packets. Sometimes, I add a coating of mayonaisse or a few capers.  I love how this flavors all of the fish and is delicious and simple!

What do you love?

2 comments:

  1. sounds goods why was I not invited for the Salmon bake>

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... because it wouldn't even compare to yours. Not close! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...