Thursday, September 2, 2010

Easy chicken dinner(s)

I like to make meals that can be used more than one time, or making meals ahead of time.  Most nights it's 4 o'clock and I'm thinking....hmmm, what can I throw together for dinner tonight?  So one day I put some frozen chicken tenders (about 10) in the crock pot and put a can of cream of chicken soup over the top.  I sprinkled a little pepper too.  I cooked it on high heat for 3 1/2 hours.  By then the chicken was done.  I made up some rice and steamed some veggies.  It was a good dinner.  There was even some of the chicken mixture left over.  So the next day for lunch I cooked up some spaghetti noodles, heated up the chicken mixture, added some parm cheese, and made some green beans.  It was tasty.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...