Monday, August 24, 2009

Chef Intro

Jen -- I love food, but it has to be good. My husband's cooking experience has turned me picky.  I prefer to create or improv in the kitchen than use a recipe. You'll see quicky--by my general directions rather than traditional recipes!  I love the flavors of Mexico and Italy! Maybe this blog will broaden my repertoire....

Aliza -- I like food that is easy to make.  Most of my recipes that I use are pretty basic with ingredients you can readily get.  I used to love watching the Food Network, but they would use ingredients that were either hard to find or just too expensive.  I'm the same way as Jen, I sometimes don't exactly measure...just a pinch of this or that.  I'm hoping to branch out what I eat.  I'm hoping that we can get people to comment and share their likes and dislikes also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...