Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cool Cuc & Mint Slush

I thought this was a great recipe from a kids cookbook. Very simple, very quick and healthy! ... but my 6 year old wouldn't finish it  (or even close, for that matter)!!  A great recipe when your garden starts over producing cucumbers!  Let me know what you think!



2 medium cucumbers
3 Tbsp honey
sprinkle of salt
1 c. yogurt
15 mint leaves

Peel cucs. (Optional: Cut lengthwise and remove seeds. I didn't remove them and like the thicker texture) Cut cuc into chunks. Put in blender with the rest of the ingredients and puree! I think it taste better after chilling in the fridge for a couple of hours, but if your ingredients are cold to begin with, you can enjoy immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...